I just wanted to pop in and say hello and give a brief update on some changes we've made and some fun things we have coming up!
- Many of you have noticed a lack of clamshells in the shop... we are doing this intentionally. I want to reduce our amount of plastic output while keeping costs low. In doing so we will be phasing out clamshells from regularly stocked items, and will be only using them for special collections and featured items. In their place we now have the "Sky Bar"! Each bar is 3oz (just like the clamshells) and have special grooves for easy break-offs of wax chunks (also just like clamshells)!
- We will continue to offer more shapes and are working on finding juuuust the right shape to phase out the plastic "Meltz Shotz" as well. In the meantime we will continue to use what we have in stock and will let you know as soon as we find a proper replacement!
- The 5 Elements set was released last week over at The Appalachian Gypsy Co website! This is the only place that you can purchase these unique scents so be sure to check them out!
- There is an upcoming collaboration with a favorite soap-maker as well! We will be announcing the items, and what they are VERY soon... like this weekend soon!
- A Conspiracy Theory set will be released on June 2! I have been planning this set for a year... A YEAR and have finally created a hilarious and fun set of meltz for you all! These sets will be limited with a couple customers winning a chance to win some conspiracy items from my favorite fellow vendors! Again, more info will be coming soon!
If you've made it this far, give yourself a pat on the back! Thank you for all of your continued support while we grow, expand and continue to bring you absurd meltz!